- Orders Cannot Be Cancelled All merchandise items for sale are Printed and/or Sewn, or otherwise “Made To Order” by our third party vendors and manufacturers. Once an order is placed, it’s electronically forwarded to our vendors for production. We use select manufacturers to produce our customized items and in some cases, to fulfill shipments to our buyers.
- Refund or Replacement At our sole option, we will either Refund the Purchase price of the Product to the Buyer’s Payment Method, or Replace a purchased Product due to a factory error or defect in materials or workmanship. If an exact replacement is not possible, we will provide a similar item of equal or lesser value at no additional cost to buyer. All claims are handled on a case by case basis, and require an email with photo/video evidence of Buyer’s claim.
- Orders are subject to factory availability. In rare cases, an item will be marked out of stock or discontinued after the point of sale by our vendors or partners. In this instance, you will be notified and offered an alternate product or a refund.
- Products are offered for sale “as is” Other than what is expressly stated on this page, we disclaim any and all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
GOOD FAITH ADVERTISING
We rely upon information obtained from our vendors and manufacturers to create our advertisements. Product images, size guides, descriptions and prices are supplied in good faith and are subject to correction when an error or omission is discovered. Actual physical products may differ from the advertised image on a digital monitor/ screen and have reasonable variations in color (hue/saturation), measurements, texture, fabric, thread, materials, workmanship, labeling, embellishments or tags. We encourage our customers to review our published Size Guides or ask questions prior to purchase.
We do not control production We are subject to our vendor’s schedules. Your understanding of our limitation is greatly appreciated. All production times or schedules are strictly estimates and are to be used only as a guide. We cannot and do not accept liability for “late” items or orders.
Wrong Item Received Products with the Wrong Size, obviously wrong Color (not including typical variations} or Print are eligible for correction. Please provide a photo or video of the product with an explanation of the error and we will review your claim on a case by case basis.
Defects in Manufacture Products that have Mechanical damage, Torn, Ripped or Stained fabric, broken zippers, evident printing defects are eligible for Refund or Exchange. Buyer must contact seller within 7 days of receipt to initiate a claim. Please provide photos and/or videos of the defective product and we will review the claim on a case by case basis.
NOT CONSIDERED DEFECTS
- Product Variations All Products are assembled or manufactured by various 3rd parties. All Products are subject to reasonable and typical variations inherent in the manufacturing process and do not qualify for a Refund or Replacement. Examples: Color Hue and Saturation (lighter/darker) Apparel Fit may vary by 1-2 inches from our Sizing Guide resulting in an item being smaller or larger “than expected”, Fabric weight (heavier/thicker or lighter/thinner), Texture that is rougher/smoother than expected, stitching style, thread color, Hardware (zipper, snaps), Print placement that is slightly off-center or similar deviation, etc.
- Scents All printed products contain either dyes/inks/pigments and on rare occassions may have an undesirable scent that dissipates over time with aeration or washing.
If you have an adverse/allergic reaction to any material or product, or any component of such products – STOP using the product immediately and consult your physician.
- Buyers will receive an automated electronic message acknowledging receipt of order.
- Order details are forwarded to our vendor/s for processing.
- All purchase transactions are securely processed by our Payment Processing service. Payments may take a few days to get deducted from your payment source.
We collect and pay taxes as required by US law. International purchases may be subject to VAT, GST, HST or similar tax scheme. All applicable taxes will be applied to your purchase at check-out.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TARIFFS
International Orders We do not collect customs duties, tariffs or any such fees on international orders. Buyer’s purchase may be subject to such fees and may be held by Buyer’s local shipping or government agency until fees are paid.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Products are shipped from the fulfillment center via the US postal service and/or a courier/delivery service at the discretion of the appropriate shipping manager. All Order completion, shipping or arrival dates are good faith estimates and cannot be guaranteed 100%.
- We do not control shipping and delivery and specifically disclaim liability for any order once it is received for delivery by the carrier. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that may occur due to the following: Act of God or Force Majeure, late or non-delivery by carrier, theft, or any other circumstance beyond our control.
- We will make reasonable efforts to provide our Buyers with the support they need to resolve any delivery issues with their purchase.
THESE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
You may reach us at email@example.com
We will reply generally within 24-48 hours on weekdays and 72 hours on weekends.
Sekret Ventures, LLC
2128 William St. #128
Missouri, USA 63703