- Buyers will receive an automated electronic message acknowledging receipt of order.
- Order details are forwarded to our vendor/s for processing.
- All purchase transactions are securely processed by our Payment Processing service. Payments may take a few days to get deducted from your payment source.
ALL SALES FINAL
- Due to the nature of our service, Orders cannot be cancelled and all sales are considered final. All merchandise items for sale are Printed and/or Sewn, or otherwise “Made To Order” by our third party vendors and manufacturers. Once an order is placed, it’s electronically forwarded to our vendors for production.
- Exceptions: In some instances, IF you contact us within 8 hours of completing your order, AND Your Order has NOT YET entered Production, Orders MAY be ADJUSTED under certain instances:
- Size – we can change the size of items in your order
- Style – we can change the color/variation
- Typos – wrong address, spelling, numbers, etc.
- Rush delivery – contact us and is some cases, we can ship your order via DHL for an extra fee
Note: Any changes that result in a higher cost can be handled on a REPLACE and VOID basis – you can place a new order with the changes you need and we will void your previous order once the replacement order is received in the system.
- Orders are subject to factory availability of raw materials. In rare cases, an item will be marked out of stock or discontinued after the point of sale by our vendors or partners. In this instance, you will be notified and offered an alternate product or a refund.
- Products are offered for sale “as is” Other than what is expressly stated on this page, we disclaim any and all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
We are an American company and collect applicable domestic sales taxes at check-out. When required, we will collect International VAT/GST/HST or other applicable sales tax.
Important Notice for EU shoppers: Starting 1 July 2021, all orders whose total value is €150 (One Hundred Fifty) Euros or less will be charged the applicable VAT rate at point of sale or upon delivery. All orders valued over €150 (One Hundred Fifty) Euros will be subject to VAT and Customs Duty/Tariffs by your respective government agency or carrier at time of delivery. If our point of sale system has automatically charged you VAT, and IF you are charged VAT again at delivery, simply send us proof of the double charge and we will arrange for you to be reimbursed immediately.
SALES OR DISCOUNTS
Customer Incentives We occasionally offer items at a discounted price or “sale” price. Sale items may be offered or withdrawn without prior notice ie; a “flash” sale or for specific seasons ie; “summer”, fixed dates “from-to”, at our discretion. Discounts are honored per the listed terms unless there is an error in the advertised terms ex: amount of the discount, the price of the item, the effective dates of the sale or any other information that conflicts with the product listing , images or text. In case of any contradictions, the issue shall be resolved to the benefit of the seller with the least expensive option. Please contact the shop immediately if you notice a discrepancy in our listings, prior to completing your purchase.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TARIFFS
International Orders/EU Orders Over 150 euro – Our system only collects VAT/HST/GST automatically depending on the jurisdiction. We DO NOT collect customs duties, tariffs or any such fees related to the import/delivery of orders. Buyer’s purchase may be subject to such fees and may be held by Buyer’s local carrier or government agency until fees are paid. IF your EU territory order is over 150 euro, we will refund any VAT/HST/GST (sales taxes) to your payment method. You will be expected by your local government agency or shipping carrier to pay ALL Sales Taxes, Customs Fees and Tariffs at the time of delivery or pick up.
GOOD FAITH ADVERTISING
We rely upon information obtained from our vendors and manufacturers to create our advertisements. We use actual models or mock-ups of our products. Product images, size guides, descriptions and prices are supplied in good faith and are subject to correction when an error or omission is discovered. Actual physical products may differ from the advertised image on a digital monitor/ screen and have reasonable variations in color (hue/saturation), measurements, texture, fabric, thread, materials, workmanship, labeling, embellishments or tags. We encourage our customers to review our published Size Guides or ask questions prior to purchase.
We do not control production and are subject to our vendor’s schedules. Your understanding of our limitation is greatly appreciated. All production times or schedules are strictly estimates and are to be used only as a guide. We cannot and do not accept liability for “late” items or orders.
REFUND OR REPLACE
At our sole option, we will either Refund the Purchase price of the Product to the Buyer’s Payment Method, or Replace a purchased Product due to a factory ERROR or DEFECT in materials or workmanship. If an exact replacement is not possible, we will provide a similar item of equal or lesser value at no additional cost to buyer. Buyer must contact seller within 7 days of receipt to initiate a claim. Please provide photos and/or videos of the defective product and we will review the claim on a case by case basis.
ERRORS & OMISSIONS
Wrong Product: Item received but with the Wrong Size, obviously Wrong Color (not including typical variations) or Wrong Print are eligible for correction. Buyer must contact seller within 7 days of receipt to initiate a claim. Please provide photos and/or videos of the defective product and we will review the claim on a case by case basis.
Missing Product: Item not received. Please contact us and we will review your claim on a case by case basis.
Wrong Information or Description: Please contact us if you notice any errors with any information related to the site or our products so we may make a correction. We reserve the right to make any correction in favor of our customers, or ourselves, using the least costly option available.
Defects in Manufacture: Products that have Mechanical damage, Torn, Ripped or Stained fabric, broken zippers, evident printing defects are eligible for Refund or Exchange. Buyer must contact seller within 7 days of receipt to initiate a claim. Please provide photos and/or videos of the defective product and we will review the claim on a case by case basis.
NOT CONSIDERED DEFECTS
- Product Variations: All Products are assembled or manufactured by various 3rd parties. All Products are subject to reasonable and typical variations inherent in the manufacturing process and do not qualify for a Refund or Replacement. Examples: Color Hue and Saturation (lighter/darker) Apparel Fit may vary by 1-2 inches from our Sizing Guide resulting in an item being smaller or larger “than expected”, Fabric weight (heavier/thicker or lighter/thinner), Texture that is rougher/smoother than expected, stitching style, thread color, Hardware (zipper, snaps), Print placement that is slightly off-center or similar deviation, etc.
- Scents: All printed products contain either dyes/inks/pigments and on rare occasions, may have an undesirable scent that dissipates over time with aeration or washing.
If you have an adverse/allergic reaction to any material or product, or any component of such products – STOP using the product immediately and consult your physician.
CARE AND LAUNDRY INSTRUCTIONS
- All products with the DTG (Direct To Garment) method have a printed material that is adhered to a cotton or combination cotton garment.
- All “all-over” print garments are printed via the Dye Sublimation method.
- All printed items will eventually fade or discolor over time with use and laundering, exposure to sunlight, or general wear and tear.
- For best results, we strongly recommend the following laundry instructions to keep your items looking vibrant longer:
- All Masks = Wash in HOT water = 54 C or 130 F
T shirts, Garments, Accessories, when washable:
- Turn all garments INSIDE OUT before washing and drying
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do not use Bleach, Whitening or Brightening detergent, Do not use Softeners
- Use MILD detergent or Phospate Free detergent (search on internet for your brand)
- Wash in COLD water = 30 C or 80 F
- Do not wring
- Hang dry or lay flat or very gently tumble dry on no heat
- Do Not Iron
- Scarves and Pillowcases should be hand washed gently and laid flat to dry
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Products are shipped from the fulfillment center via the US postal service and/or a courier/delivery service at the discretion of the appropriate shipping manager. All Order completion, shipping or arrival dates are good faith estimates and cannot be guaranteed 100%.
- We do not control shipping and delivery and specifically disclaim liability for any order once it is received for delivery by the carrier. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that may occur due to the following: Act of God or Force Majeure, late or non-delivery by carrier, theft, or any other circumstance beyond our control.
- We will make reasonable efforts to provide our Customers with the support they need to resolve any delivery issues with their purchase.
THESE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Contact Us for Questions or Assistance with Orders
(Please email or leave a voicemail for assistance)
US Central Time
Replies usually within 24-48 hours Monday-Friday
We are closed Weekends and US Holidays